DEOPROCE Sun Flower Essence Mist REVIEW! | crmsnchrysnths

 





DEOPROCE SUN FLOWER ESSENCE MIST REVIEW


Hi, everyone! 

You know that I have been using face mist since then. Just because face mist gives boost my skin. But of course, not every face mist is good. Some can leave our skin feeling dry and some will cast white flashbacks if we are wearing makeup. But then again, every face mist is specifically made for someone. One can work for you and for others, it won't. 

So today, I will review DEOPROCE SUN FLOWER ESSENCE MIST.


 

We know that Essence is the heart of every Korean skincare routine. But if you are like me, who's lazy to put the product on your palm and pat it on your face, then this Essence Mist is for you! You just have to spray it evenly on your whole face and wait for it to dry. You don't even have to wash your hands before doing it (lol).

HOW TO USE:
Do you see the yellow thingy that is floating above the powerful water? It is the sunflower seed oil. Now before spraying it all over your face, make sure to shake it enough for the product to be colored the same.

 










WHAT DOES THE PRODUCT DO:
1. Water replenishment
2. Nutrition Supply
3. Glossy moisturizing
4. Prevention of dead skin cell fall-out (cakey skin when wearing makeup)

 


Sunflower seed oil has richer vitamin A, vitamin E and essential unsaturated fatty acid than other vegetable oils. It prevents moisture evaporation and supplies nutrition to stimulate the skin. It eventually helps realize smooth skin.

Basically, this product is good for people who are suffering from dry skin. But if you are oily, or combination to dry, or like me—combination to oily, this product will also work well for you! ❣️

 

4 in 1 Rehydration + Shiny + Nutrition + Corneous Protects.


I've used this product two times already. (one) Morning, after I  put on my makeup and (two) at night after I apply my skincare products, getting ready to sleep. 

To be honest, I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT. If ever that I run out of it, I will be going to repurchase it again. 

My makeup did not look cakey. Even if I am a combination to oily skin, it did not melt off even if I am outside. Especially here in UAE, staying under the sun for too long can really melt off your makeup. 
I woke up feeling good because my skin looks so good! It looks so healthy, bright, moisturized and hydrated. I really love how it looks like. I am going to continue using this product.

If you ever want to purchase this product, and I recommend you to really do that because that will change your skincare or makeup game forever, go to this link ⇉ http://www.beautykoreadubai.com/eng/goods/detail.php?b=0101&goodsno=10196

GUYS, IT IS ONLY 50 AED. A 50 AED PRODUCT THAT HAS A LOT OF SKIN BENEFITS. YOU CAN NEVER GO WRONG WITH THIS. TRUST ME ♡

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this details with us. will give this a try. To buy best Korean skincare and cosmetic products. Visit our website :https://myellure.com/
    Ellure Korean skincare and cosmetics is the best beauty online in Dubai can help you with choosing the right skincare products according to your skin type. for both men and women.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS SKIN BARRIER?

MY MINIMALISM GIVEAWAY CONTEST✨ 2017

CATALINAGEO MULTI RECOVERY BLEMISH BALM REVIEW! | crmsnchrysnths