MARIO BADESCU SKIN CARE CARNATION EYE MAKEUP REMOVER OIL REVIEW! | CRMSNCHRYSNTHS





h e l l o ! 

i don't actually wear heavy makeups. but every time i do, it pisses me off that heavy makeups are so hard to remove especially on the eyes. all those glitters, glue, eyeliners, water-proof mascaras driving me crazy. even if i used a water-based makeup remover, there's still an eye-makeup residue after i washed off my face.

i started using this carnation eye makeup remover oil by mario badescu. it is very light-weight (unlike coconut or olive oils - i sometimes don't like to use them because i also find it hard to wash them off my face after) and super convenient to use. 

let's go to this point: i love it!

i really love that it easily melts off my eye-makeup. what i do is i drop a right amount of product on a cotton pad and pat it on my eyes for 5 seconds then gently remove it by sliding it off.

the website says that it is ideal for combination, dry and sensitive skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Hulle Minérale), Tocopherol, Parfum (Fragrance)

some eye makeup removers actually kinda hurts or sting my eyes but with this, i really don't feel anything at all. plus it's light-weight so it don't bother me much.


f i n a l t h o u g h t s :
this will gonna be my eye makeup remover for now. <3 5/5 will repurchase again.


ps. this is not sponsored. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS SKIN BARRIER?

MY MINIMALISM GIVEAWAY CONTEST✨ 2017

CATALINAGEO MULTI RECOVERY BLEMISH BALM REVIEW! | crmsnchrysnths