HELP! DRIED/ITCHY/SOUR/WOUNDED LIPS! | VASELINE LIP THERAPY REVIEW

HELP! DRIED/ITCHY/SOUR/WOUNDED LIPS!


I have to share this experience with you guys since I've literally search the Internet and even tried "Online Doctors" - where you ask them about your condition and such, which just made me worry that I might die soon (because that's what usually happens when you try "ask a doctor online") just to find a solution for my very dry lips. My lips was so dry that it got "unhealing" wounds and it really hurts. A mixture of both itch and pain. 

I was planning to show you guys what it looks like but I couldn't find a picture of me with that lips. 

With so much worry, I even asked my mom to go check a dermatologist. Upon going, I even received a prescription of a lip therapy for herpes which made my mom - and I - freak out.

Applying that cream did not change anything. In fact, it just made things worst!

One day, I was browsing a shopping site and found this AMAZING GOD-SENT PRODUCT

Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips
BEFORE WE PROCEED, I'D LIKE TO SAY THAT THIS IS 100% NOT SPONSORED. I have bad experiences regarding dry lips (like I can't literally open my mouth because of the pain) so everything that I have to say is 100% honest.


I tried every lip balm. Yes, I did. Because I was really desperate to not have this kind of dry lips anymore. Tried high end to drug store lip balms. Even tried the lip cream for herpes, right? 

But with this, I tell you I only used it once one night when I was about to go to bed and the next day I woke up with THE MOST SOFT LIPS EVER. I SWEAR. I AM NOT EVEN EXAGGERATING. THIS IS SO GOOD AND 100% EFFECTIVE. I RECOMMEND THIS IF YOU ARE HAVING DRY LIPS. THIS IS SO WORTH IT!

Now, the only thing that I don't like about this product is that you have to use your finger which is a little bit "unsanitary" for me. BUT THAT WAS IT. THAT WON'T CHANGE THE 100% EFFECTIVENESS OF THIS PRODUCT.

MY RATING IS OF COURSE 10/10.

I heard that this Vaseline Lip Therapy also comes with the standard lip balms form. Would definitely search for it.

Thank you for reading!

XXXXXXXXX

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. The other good thing about the Vaseline Lip Therapy is that it is easy to find.You can buy it on local stores such as the supermarket, hypermarket, convenience stores, pharmacies or buy it online.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS SKIN BARRIER?

BEAUTY COMES FROM SELF-ACCEPTANCE | CRMSNCHRYSNTHS

MY MINIMALISM GIVEAWAY CONTEST✨ 2017